Complaint Review: RCI TRUCKS

RCI TRUCKS
281 MT ZION ATLANTA GA ATLANTA, Georgia USA

RCI TRUCKS EVERY ONE BIG RIP OFF DONT BE FOOLED ATLANTA Georgia

*Consumer Comment: You let this happen

Well I really don’t know where to begin but I guess I will somewhere.  On Oct 3, 2013 I was in the market for my first semi truck to start my company and met a salesman by the name of Dexter. My overall view of the lot was ok when i arrived in the gate. I was on the lot for 30 mins before anyone came to ask do I need help or am I here to see any one, this was my first mistake. The salesman don’t know shit about trucks at all. Second thing I noticed was that truck was leaking a good amount of oil and missing parts so by then I knew this was not going to be good but as a great people that me and wife are we continued to shop and not judge a book by its cover, yes another mistake. So as we looked at six more trucks that i would like to buy and all of them had some type of defects where they need serious mechanic work, the salesman told me not to buy any of those trucks because the owner would not repair them. [continued below]....

.....  Then he shows us a 2006 Volvo, which Volvo would have been my last choice due to the amount of maintenance this vehicle requires but Dexter said this vehicle do not require much maintenance (that’s a fucking lie) and that he promise that he can get us a great price on it and repair everything that we see and if anything comes up. So after approved for financing the salesman told us that we could not test drive the vehicle the next day because it needed tires and I did not want to get pulled over by DOT. so 4 days passes, still not tires so around 6 day I was finally able to test drive the semi and notice it needed repair and maintenance so at this time I was told by Dexter and Todd the owner (which is another story in itself) that all maintenance would be done to pass the DOT inspection, let me keep you in mind that i already put insurance on the truck and have not made a fuck dime yet. 2 weeks from oct 3 still no truck cause they refuse to repair the windshield so now we waited another 3 days for that. So we had to pay for the DOT inspection and the ECM out of pocket at a volvo dealership. I take it to do the DOT inspection and when they inspected the truck there were a list of repairs that was need to be done so it Failed!

After failing the dealer tried to have a non-certified mechanic to work on the truck but he did know enough knowledge to perform the work and he had for 4 days over the weekend and he told me there are more repairs that need to be done that the dealer will not fix and pay for.  At this point i wanted to back out of the deal and take my financing somewhere else but if i would have did that i would have lose my financing. So we finance a truck we did want and that had problem so now it Nov 1 and i was promised by all the staff at RCI truck that the title and tag will be process in 24 hours s*!!!! mutherfukers lie again the tag was still in an auction name so they sold me a truck that was not legally theirs yet!!!! So I have wait another 2 weeks and pay to get the title and tag work done just to get my truck up and running. Everything that was promise was not given NO WARRANTY, NO STEER TIRES, MECHANIC WORK WAS NOT DONT COMPLETELY, AIR LEAKS WAS NOT FIX, GEAR BOX WAS NOT FIX.  SO FAR I HAVE SPENT ALOT MONEY IN THE ONE TRUCK THAT I CANT BUY ANY MORE TRUCK DUE TO MY RCI EXPERIENCE.  On Nov 20 another bill for 2,000 for repair that was not done but RCI.

Basically promise after promise after promise lead to nothing……. I complained to another RCI employee about my experience at the lot and how I had meet other drivers on the lot when I picked up my truck and how unsatisfied they were and how they had to wait three weeks to get their truck and how it needed all repairs. I wished I would have meet them prior to my own experience.

After this the owner Todd calls me the next day…..do you want to know what he said….for all you fellow truckers/owners….he stated that the salesman, Dexter, will say anything to get a sale and he condones it. He knows that everything is bullshit. So the promises were all lies. Also stated that yes he would not repair certain items on my truck because he felt that it wasn’t that important. Please keep in mind that what it thinks is not important are air leaks, a leak in the gearbox, injectors, belts, filters, etc. He was to dang cheap to pay for this but wanted to pocket the money on the sale. I was also in the market to purchase a second truck but NOT from them. RUN AWAY LIKE HELL FLAMES ARE BEHIND YOU. You will not be satisfied here and will only waste your money. If you have the money to spend then go right ahead. But if you are an everyday Joe looking to get ahead and have your own you don’t have the money or time to waste it on these people. To me they are true scam artist.

FOR ALL MY TRUCKERS LOOKING TO BY A TRUCK DONT WASTE YOU TIME WITH RCI GO TO A DEALER LIKE ARROWHEAD OR OTHER TRUE PROFESSIONALS THAT WILL TREAT YOU WITH RESPECT AND SELL YOU A TRUCK THAT YOU WILL NOT HAVE TO TURN AROUND AND SPEND EXTRA MONEY ON. GO SOMEWHERE THAT WILL PROUDLY EARN YOUR BUSINESS AND NOT TO JUST MAKE A SALE. THE TRUCK WAS NOT ABLE TO RUN ALL 48 BUT AFTER WE HAVE SPENT OVER 20,000 CASH IN DOWN PAYMENT AND REPAIRS IT HAS FINALLY WORKING LIKE A TRUCK SHOULD.

If you want to know everything that was wrong with truck and others just let me know and I will tell.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2013 10:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RCI-TRUCKS/ATLANTA-Georgia/RCI-TRUCKS-EVERY-ONE-BIG-RIP-OFF-DONT-BE-FOOLED-ATLANTA-Georgia-1105338. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RCI TRUCKS

You let this happen

AUTHOR: coast - ()

Lingering around the lot after being neglected for 30 minutes is an indication of a desperate buyer and an easily submissive target.

You knew the Volvo needed maintenance and it was your “last choice” yet you financed and insured it prior to taking it for a test-drive.

“Basically promise after promise after promise lead to nothing”

Promises are better known as a worthless verbal contract.

YOU let this happen. Happy motoring!