Complaint Review: RCI Truck sales

• Reported By: 111B Conastoga rd — 08759 New Jersey
RCI Truck sales
210 Mt zion rd Atlanta, Georgia USA

RCI Truck sales Used truck dealer selling rebuilt wrecks Atlanta Georgia

Rci Trucks based in Atlanta,Ga sells and leases rebulit wrecks and some non-rebuilt semi big trucks.

My own personal experience I leased A 2007 International Back in March 2013 and i just returned it this week,I have done nothing but put money into this vehicle since The day I got it,I wasnt even under my 1st load and had to make repairs.

I have spent over $4500. in repairs,I have all receipts for proof..I just want other drivers to know If your in the market for a used truck "BUYER BEWARE" and steer clear of this place.If you do go here to look at a truck,sneak around back to where they have the row of "Parts trucks".....They actually buy all of them like that and rebuild them into what they call road ready trucks.I was told my truck was road ready and has Passed DOT inspection.

The DOT inspection consisted of the salesman putting all check marks in the boxes,None of their mechanics are ASE certified....I have had a DOT done On my own and found 13 safety items needed to be fixed in order to pass the DOT inspection,I had that done to be Safe.

Turning the truck back,they told me everything they find wrong with it I have to pay or we`ll just keep your security deposit and report the bad credit.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2013 05:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RCI-Truck-sales/Atlanta-Georgia/RCI-Truck-sales-Used-truck-dealer-selling-rebuilt-wrecks-Atlanta-Georgia-1056825. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RCI Truck sales