Complaint Review: RCI/VIP Travel

• Submitted: Wed, December 12, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, December 12, 2012

• Reported By: kentuckygirl — Kentucky United States of America
RCI/VIP Travel

RCI/VIP Travel Kevin Franco VIP Travel says they are RCI and will call you. They only want bank information or money order, no credit cards Internet

i was contacted on my home phone by this VIP Travel/ RCI company. The first guy called was michael martin, i refused. next couple days a kevin franco called says he is the supervisor of this company and I had a credit from a previous vacation package. the package total was $996 my credit was $498 so i will only need to pay $498. i refused and he took it down to $249. he had my information and had me to confirm it and a check number in which they would not charge for 30 days allowing me to preview the package. if i did not want it i could cancel and they would not charge me within the 30 days. i found the chargeon my account few days later and tried to contact them. i only get a voicemail stating they are VIP Travel. i called my bank and they gave me rci and the guy franco name and phone no. 1-800-338-7777. when i called rci at this number they said they did not charge me, they do have a kevin franco with them but they did not charge it, i was probably scammed. i just told them i will call my bank back to dispute it. need help if there is anything more i can do?????

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2012 11:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RCIVIP-Travel/internet/RCIVIP-Travel-Kevin-Franco-VIP-Travel-says-they-are-RCI-and-will-call-you-They-only-want-981020. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RCI/VIP Travel