Complaint Review: RCN

• Submitted: Mon, December 08, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, December 08, 2008

• Reported By:Lehigh Valley Pennsylvania
RCN 2124 Avenue C, Pennsylvania U.S.A.
  • Phone: 877-726-2455
  • Web:
  • Category: Cable TV

RCN This is the most difficult company to speak with a representative, and or even get any clarification as to what is happening with your account. 2124 Avenue C Pennsylvania

I have been trying to reach anyone in customer service, and the account cancelation department for the past month with NO success. I called this company on November 12th to cancel my service due to the fact that I was moving and would no longer be at this location. They scheduled the disconnect and NEVER did it. I am still being billed for service at a location in which I no longer live and I can not get through to any one via email or on the phone. I have held on the phone for multiple amounts of time averaging 25 minutes per call. Of course I finally givve up and disconnect the call because I can not get anyone! I would NEVER reccomend this company or it's services to any one else! I have paid outrageous amounts of money to them and seem to be trying to take more!! In my lasty ditch effort to reach some one I called the sales department explained to them my issues and asked kindly that they transfer me to some one in management because I no longer wanted to hold, and I was transferred who know where and held for another 23 minutes at which time I gave up and disconnected the call. I still have NO resolution and I am STILL ON HOLD and being billed for a service I am no longer using. I am a supervisor of a customer service department for an INC. 500 company and I have never experienced anything as horrifying, and difficult as dealing with this company.

Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2008 12:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RCN/2124-Avenue-C-Pennsylvania-18017/RCN-This-is-the-most-difficult-company-to-speak-with-a-representative-and-or-even-get-any-399142. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RCN