Complaint Review: RCN

• Submitted: Tue, February 07, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, February 07, 2006

• Reported By:Bolingbrook Illinois
RCN
196 Van Buren St. Herndon, Virginia U.S.A.

RCN No customer service whatsoever. Herndon, Virginia

I've had trouble with these guys before. Not only are they completely unequipped to do a good job, they also can't seem to give a damn about good customer service, either. My building cancelled its contract with RCN, and I have to actually go in and try to cancel my individual account so I don't get billed for service I'm not using, which is outrageous enough. Unfortunately, after two weeks and four hour-long waiting-on-hold calls, I still haven't cancelled the service, because I can't get a person on the line. It's infuriating, and I refuse to pay whatever bill they might send. I've reported them to the BBB as well. Twice. They should be ashamed of themselves.

DO NOT GET RCN. Go without if you must.

Jaime
Bolingbrook, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2006 09:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RCN/Herndon-Virginia-20170/RCN-No-customer-service-whatsoever-Herndon-Virginia-175113. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RCN