Complaint Review: RDBCS Inc.-Ron Davis

• Submitted: Wed, December 12, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, January 22, 2013

• Reported By: American Solutions USA LLC — Aventura Florida United States of America
RDBCS Inc.-Ron Davis
1240 E. Ontario Ave. Ste.319 Corona, California United States of America

RDBCS Inc.-Ron Davis Charged $1800.00 in full for credit services Never completed. Will n answer calls or emails. Corona, California

*Consumer Comment: He robbed me too!

We sent money to Mr. Davis for credit services back in September 2012 with the job to be completed by Oct. 2012. We notified him beginning of November because services were not even started and ask for a full refund. He stated he would send our company back the money in a couple days, However, after that conversation he has not refunded our money, nor responded to our emails or telephone calls. I want others to know the services he offers is a BIG SCAM!! He takes your money and runs!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2012 02:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RDBCS-Inc-Ron-Davis/Corona-California-92881/RDBCS-Inc-Ron-Davis-Charged-180000-in-full-for-credit-services-Never-completed-Will-n-981146. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RDBCS Inc.-Ron Davis

He robbed me too!

AUTHOR: NewportSEO - (United States of America)

Ronald Davis robbed me just like he robbed your company.  It happened to me two years ago. I cannot believe that he is still running this scam.  He promised to remove items from my credit report.He stole $2,000 from me and did absolutely nothing.  But wait it gets worse.  Just today, I received a call from a collections company for a "credit repair company" called Caravan Credit who Ronald Davis apparently signed me up with and did not pay them.  He stole my money, signed me up for their service, never paid them and now I am on the hook for an additional $480.  I hope he did not do the same thing to you.  This guy actually hurts your credit and steals your money so that you have even less capital to build your credit with.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC