Complaint Review: RDM Auto Sales

• Submitted: Mon, August 10, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, September 09, 2009

• Reported By:Fort Lauderdale Florida
RDM Auto Sales
4010 South State Rd. 7, Miramar, Florida 33023 5965 Lee Street, Hollywood, FL 33021, Florida U.S.A.

RDM Auto Sales They sold me a car, and on the first day the engine blew. Now i have gone through about 5 different cars and loaners, and i am carless until this day. Their cars are useless, even a door opened on a lady once. They only want to screw you over. Now i am broke, and desperate. Hollywood, Florida

* : Happy Customer

I went to get a car, and i got one and on the first day, the engine blew. I had to pay for the tow truck, and got another useless car one after the other...The cars would die at any light, shut off in the middle of the highway, and the most recent incident is, pieces of the engine starting flying off. They put my life in danger, and are very inconsiderate and rude.

Miszbenzy
Fort Lauderdale, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2009 03:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RDM-Auto-Sales/5965-Lee-Street-Hollywood-FL-33021-Florida-33021/RDM-Auto-Sales-They-sold-me-a-car-and-on-the-first-day-the-engine-blew-Now-i-have-gone-t-478207. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RDM Auto Sales

#1

Happy Customer

AUTHOR: Happy Customer - (USA)

Hello my name is Hugo and i was just browsing the net and saw this comment about this dealer and felt like i had to say something. I am a very satisfied cutomer of rdm auto sales for the last 7 months i have actually reffered them 3 of my friends that purchased vehicles there and they are very happy this dealership actually treats every one with respect and not like other dealers that all they want to do is sell you a car and thats it. For me it was actually a good experience no hassles and i actually took 4 days to buy the car. They let me take it and show to my wife and have it inspected by my mechanic before buying and they were not pushy like other dealers. I feel bad for your experience but i am sure that there is something else to that story that you are not telling. I would defenetly recommend everyone i know to them and im sure they would have the same experince as me.