Complaint Review: RDS Claim Services

5250 Old Orchard Rd, Skokie Illinois 60077 Quebec, Quebec Canada
  • Phone: 405-675 1605
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

RDS Claim Services I got a letter stating I won $150,000 with Reader's Digest Sweepstakes. It's a scheme! Quebec

I received a letter in the mail telling me that I won $150,000 through Reader's Digest Sweepstakes. This letter claimed that I was the 3rd grand prize winner. Enclosed was a check for $3120.75 written from Ameriprise. I called the number and the man said that I needed to cash the check and pay $2975 to him and then I would get my $150,000. I hung up the phone and googled the info and sure enough this website appeared and I saw that I wasn't the only 3rd grand prize winner. I also looked at Ameriprise website and that showed me as well the exact check & letter that was circulating. I called the man back who claims to be John Davis and let him know how sick he was, that I was reporting him to the
authorities & to have fun in jail. The man tried to tell me that people think this is fraud and it really isn't. I fired back "really because I just found the same letter & check on line!" This makes me sick that someone is trying to take advantage of those less fortunate.

Lisa
Lynchburg, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2009 10:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RDS-Claim-Services/Quebec-Quebec/RDS-Claim-Services-I-got-a-letter-stating-I-won-150000-with-Readers-Digest-Sweepstakes-434430. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RDS Claim Services