Complaint Review: REACHOUT WIRELESS

• Updated: Thu, September 20, 2012

• Reported By: angry customer — Winder Georgia United States of America
REACHOUT WIRELESS
P.O. Box 247168 Columbus, Ohio United States of America

REACHOUT WIRELESS Reachout Mobile, Nexus Communications, Inc., completely disrupt my life, put me in danger, stressed me out to the core Columbus , Ohio

*UPDATE Employee: Response from ReachOut Wireless

I've had about the same exact experience as others on this ripoff site with this company, Friday i had updated my phone to the unlimited talk and text plan on there website and here it is now Monday and my phone still has not updated, have been trying to contact someone since Friday constantly calling the service line and getting on the live chat on there website but couldnt get through to anyone, but finally today after two hours on hold i finally reached someone from India never been so happy to speak to someone from India in my life LOL, and he said that my phone should be working within 24 hours and the reason its taking so long is because i paid on there website, oh whatever there are tons on complaints on here stating they payed different ways, it looks like i will be shopping for a new phone service, because even though i paid them i still have a unusable phone at the moment which puts me a risk for danger b/c i depend solely on that phone, and not to mention a entire weekend and one weekday ruined trying to get a hold of this company. My Advice Stay away from this company unless you want to be completely stressed out.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2012 12:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/REACHOUT-WIRELESS/Columbus-Ohio-43224/REACHOUT-WIRELESS-Reachout-Mobile-Nexus-Communications-Inc-completely-disrupt-my-life-905716. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on REACHOUT WIRELESS

Response from ReachOut Wireless

AUTHOR: ReachOut Feedback - (USA)

Hello,

We are sorry to find that you have been having difficulties with your service.  If you are still having difficulties and would like assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us by email at feedback@reachoutwireless.com. As your satisfaction is
our primary concern, our Compliance Team will take your concerns and make sure that a Customer Service Representative resolve your issue as quickly as possible.

Reachout Wireless