Complaint Review: READYDEBIT INC.

• Submitted: Mon, July 09, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, July 09, 2012

• Reported By: WJACKSON — TAMPA Florida United States of America
READYDEBIT INC.
P. O. Box 7554 Boise 83707-7554, Idaho United States of America

READYDEBIT INC. THE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND RISK MANAGEMENT. SENT ALL THE INFORMATION WAS ASKING AND STILL GETTING THE RUN AROUND. Boise 83707-7554, Idaho

OK, LETS GET ONE THING STRAIGHT, I AM NOT A CRIMINAL. I AM VERY HARD WORKING PERSON. THESE PPL ARE TAKING ME THREW SO MUCH, FOR MY OWN MONEY. I DID MY TAXES AND SOMEONE TOOK MY CARD, OR RARELY SAY STOLEN. WHEN,  I OFFICIALLY GOT MY TAX REFUND, I CALLED READYDEBIT TO INFORM THEN I NEED A CARD, THE REASONING I CHOOSE READY DUE TO MUCH OF FEE FROM THE BANK AND PLUS MY CO WORKER SAID THEY'RE GOOD..(BULLSHIT) CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS.. I HAVE FAX ALL MY IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO THEM, EVEN HAD THE IRS TO FAX THEM MY W2. WHEN I CALLED READY THE FIRST THING THEY SAY, I CANT SEE YOUR FACE ON MY ID.. WOW I WAS SHOCK, I AM A MALE AND AFRICAN AMERICAN. SO FAX IT AGAIN. STILL THAT SAME ANSWER, SO I HAD THE IRS TO BLOW MY ID UP SO THEY SEE MY FACE. I FAX THREE ID'S OF ME..THE SUPERVISORS MR. RAYAN SAID THEY WENT OVER MY PAPER WORK AND EVERYTHING IS OK. SO I AM THINKING I CAN GET MY MONEY AND NEW CARD SO I CAN CAUGHT ON MY BILLS. NOPE NOT YEA. SO TODAY, I CALLED AND A LADY TELLS ME WE HAVE GO OVER YOUR PAPER WORK..WTF IT DOESN'T TAKE LONG FOR ANYBODY TO GO OVER WHAT U HAVE WENT OVER THREE WEEKS OF FAXING. SHE HAD NERD TO TELL TO CALLED BACK WED AND TAKE 3-5 DAYS. WHEN THEY ALREADY SAID ITS IN THE SYSTEM. WHAT A BULL CRAP... THIS IS MY MONEY, I WISH I NEVER APPLY FOR A CARD FROM THEN. I CALLED THE STATE OF ATTORNEY, READY FINANCIAL GROUP, AND IRS. TO FILE A CLAIM..I HAVE BY 7/13/2012 TO PAY A LOAN OF 5000.00. THESE PPL DNT CONTACT YOU OR EMAIL. ONE DAY THEY ALL GOING TO BE IN MY SHOES, TO SEE h*e THIS FEEL. WHEN I ASK THE READY SERVICE TO SEND MY REFUND BACK TO THE IRS, THEY TELL ME CAN'T DO THAT. I WAS SO MAD....I RARELY DEAL WITH PAPER CHECKS. UNLESS I KNOW I GET MY MONEY. NEVER AGAIN I WILL DEAL WITH COMPANY. NOW I HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL WED..MY OWN MONEY, I HAVE THEY EXPRESS IT TO ME FOR FREE...CAN ANYBODY HELP ME. MR. WILLIE C. JACKSON JR.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2012 11:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/READYDEBIT-INC/Boise-83707-7554-Idaho-83707-755/READYDEBIT-INC-THE-CUSTOMER-SERVICE-AND-RISK-MANAGEMENT-SENT-ALL-THE-INFORMATION-WAS-ASK-908916. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on READYDEBIT INC.