Complaint Review: REAL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT (RPM) ELITE

• Reported By: dissatisfiedclient — Salt Lake City Utah USA
REAL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT (RPM) ELITE
WEST JORDAN, Utah United States of America

REAL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT ,RPM, ELITE RPM HORRIBLE WEST JORDAN, Utah

*Consumer Comment: you are still questionable...

*UPDATE Employee: Rebuttal to RPM Elite Complaint

Never rented from them, this is a review from a landlord.

1) People inside their office are never on the same page. You talk to 4, 5 different people and they all have different stories to tell you. And they do not apologize for that either. I started to send one email and copy a 1000 people from inside their office, so they can try to be on the same page.

2) They will rip you off at any chance they get. I just got my owner statement with a charge of $295.20 for "changing 3 light bulbs" and "replacing a dishwasher cord". It is pretty funny I was charged this amount when one of their reps sent me an email saying she could not find the appliance store for the dishwasher (?). So - what exactly is the charge for?

3) The tenant "decided" not to pay the utilities (HOA) on the place so they just didn't deposit it. What in the world do I have them for?

4) It takes me plenty of calls and voice messages to have someone call me back. Every time I call, I get nothing resolved. I only get promises that someone will call me back (and they do - it just takes a couple more calls).

5) They lost the warranty papers for my appliance, after I was instructed to leave it with them.

6) Their sales rep was completely off on the rent price, it took them over 8 weeks to get the place rented out (in a very hot market).

7) They requested to have the carpet cleaned even after I provided a receipt for a company which professionally cleaned the carpet a week before.

8) They don't even know how many people are occupying my property. First told me one thing, than told me another, and there goes.

I will never use them again and I do not recommend it to anyone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2011 04:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/REAL-PROPERTY-MANAGEMENT-RPM-ELITE/WEST-JORDAN-Utah-84088/REAL-PROPERTY-MANAGEMENT-RPM-ELITE-RPM-HORRIBLE-WEST-JORDAN-Utah-787147. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on REAL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT (RPM) ELITE

you are still questionable...

AUTHOR: ELITE, YOU ARE DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - ()

Anything to do with your company is questionable and or unethical. This is nit the original author. You are not to be trusted by any consumer. Ever.

Rebuttal to RPM Elite Complaint

AUTHOR: RPM Elte - (United States of America)

Dear Dissatisfied Client,

I am sorry to read about the trouble that you had with RPM Elite.  Each property owner's portfolio is personally handled by our Property Managers.  Making random calls to the company and speaking with a different employee each time was probably confusing.  Each employee has access to all accounts, but when specific details need to be discussed, all communication should have gone through the PM.

As for the lightbulbs and dishwasher cords, I can not provide you with any specific answer, per you didn't use your real name in this complaint.  Inorder to truly see what happend in your account, I will need to have your name.  As for the charge for the dishwasher cord, I have called several vendors and it does not seem out of the price range to be charged 200.00 or more for the parts, labor and service charge.  Without knowing your unique brand, location and installation information I am only speaking in generalities.

Regardless of what is said by wither party, I am sorry that your experience was in anyway negative with RPM Elite.  We have been named "Best in State for 2010 and 2011" as well have been name in INC 500 for the nation.  We work hard for our clients and our tenants.  Again I apologize for any inconvenience that you may have experienced.

Sincerely,