Never rented from them, this is a review from a landlord.
1) People inside their office are never on the same page. You talk to 4, 5 different people and they all have different stories to tell you. And they do not apologize for that either. I started to send one email and copy a 1000 people from inside their office, so they can try to be on the same page.
2) They will rip you off at any chance they get. I just got my owner statement with a charge of $295.20 for "changing 3 light bulbs" and "replacing a dishwasher cord". It is pretty funny I was charged this amount when one of their reps sent me an email saying she could not find the appliance store for the dishwasher (?). So - what exactly is the charge for?
3) The tenant "decided" not to pay the utilities (HOA) on the place so they just didn't deposit it. What in the world do I have them for?
4) It takes me plenty of calls and voice messages to have someone call me back. Every time I call, I get nothing resolved. I only get promises that someone will call me back (and they do - it just takes a couple more calls).
5) They lost the warranty papers for my appliance, after I was instructed to leave it with them.
6) Their sales rep was completely off on the rent price, it took them over 8 weeks to get the place rented out (in a very hot market).
7) They requested to have the carpet cleaned even after I provided a receipt for a company which professionally cleaned the carpet a week before.
8) They don't even know how many people are occupying my property. First told me one thing, than told me another, and there goes.
I will never use them again and I do not recommend it to anyone.