• Submitted: Tue, December 22, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, December 22, 2009

• Reported By: stardrift2 — Coleman Florida United States of America
baku, Arizona United States of America

REALGOLDSOFT BAKU AZ froze my computer with viruses until purchased their "security" package. Then when I was able to get back on line my regular security came up and said I was loaded with virused that I couldnt get rid baku, Arizona

This company completely froze my computer and I could not do anything at all until I purchased their "security system".  Then my regular security system came up and said that my computer was loaded with viruses!

I was able to use my delete program and get rid of realgoldsoft and then able to get rid of all of the viruses with a pc security program.

I had used my debit card for payment so was unable to stop the payment being taken out when I found out about this scam!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2009 08:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/REALGOLDSOFT-BAKU-AZ/baku-Arizona-/REALGOLDSOFT-BAKU-AZ-froze-my-computer-with-viruses-until-purchased-their-security-pack-543577. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on REALGOLDSOFT BAKU AZ