Complaint Review: REALGOLDSOFT BAKU AZ

• Updated: Tue, December 29, 2009

• Reported By: Robert Sweeney — Wichita Falls Texas United States of America
REALGOLDSOFT BAKU AZ

REALGOLDSOFT BAKU AZ Anti-Virus and Trojan Scam Internet

I was on the internet when a page popped up telling me my computer was infected with viruses and TROJANs. I attempted to get off internet and it locked my computer. I restarted after I had downloaded the Security Tool for PC.  It would not let me get into computer without running this "scan of PC."  Once I had ordered the protection, it removed the "viruses". I checked my bank account immediately and noticed that it said Realgoldsoft Baku AZ and nothing about security and there was no email sent with a receipt as stated. Searched the name online after I deleted the stuff that had been downloaded onto laptop and saw the reports others had made about the Scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2009 11:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/REALGOLDSOFT-BAKU-AZ/internet/REALGOLDSOFT-BAKU-AZ-Anti-Virus-and-Trojan-Scam-Internet-546876. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on REALGOLDSOFT BAKU AZ