Complaint Review: REALGOLDSOFT BAKU AZ

• Submitted: Tue, December 08, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, December 08, 2009

• Reported By: torked — spearfish South Dakota United States of America
REALGOLDSOFT BAKU AZ

REALGOLDSOFT BAKU AZ Everthing went crazy on my screen said I had hundreds of viruses and needed to order this security tool, Internet

I was on my computer when all of a sudden I was informed that there was hundreds fo viruses on my computer. So I entered my visa card to purchase of $49.95 for their security tool. I was sent a e-mail that recieved my money, couple of days later I tried contacting them but could not reach them,being a non-existence company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2009 09:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/REALGOLDSOFT-BAKU-AZ/internet/REALGOLDSOFT-BAKU-AZ-Everthing-went-crazy-on-my-screen-said-I-had-hundreds-of-viruses-and-535739. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on REALGOLDSOFT BAKU AZ