Complaint Review: REALGOLDSOFT BAKU AZ

• Updated: Mon, December 21, 2009

• Reported By: a!a@ — Internet United States of America
REALGOLDSOFT BAKU AZ
none Internet United States of America

REALGOLDSOFT BAKU AZ The company is a SCAM! Offering Antimalware similar to Windows Security Center Logo BAKU, Internet

My PC was attacked by numerous messages of deadly Trojan viruses.  I run my PC virus scanners and Antivirus but seems not working and those messages of viruses continually hinder my tasks that ends me up purchasing the software they named: "Antimalware".

I was able to take screenshot the event.

The logo is similar to Microsoft's Security Center that makes me believe that the messages is from Microsoft and the offer is from Microsoft.

The amount charged is USD 81.00.  When I received the email confirmation telling me that the charge is for Realgoldsoft, I already suspectd that this is a SCAM because what I am expecting is Microsoft.

Huhhh...very annoying.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2009 08:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/REALGOLDSOFT-BAKU-AZ/internet/REALGOLDSOFT-BAKU-AZ-The-company-is-a-SCAM-Offering-Antimalware-similar-to-Windows-Secur-543416. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on REALGOLDSOFT BAKU AZ