• Submitted: Thu, December 24, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, December 24, 2009

• Reported By: Wendy — Cleveland Oklahoma United States of America

REALGOLDSOFT BAKU AZ This Company crashed my computer on 12/20/2009 and said I multipl viriuses and would not let me do any thing to my computer till I bought their program which was $69.95. Internet

On 12/20/2009 My computer crashed and wouldn't let me do anything on my computer. It kept telling me that it was infected with some bad virus and me not being real good with my comp believed it eventhough I have 2 other systems installed.

So I had to pay $69.95 for a P.O.S (piece of s**t ) software and being trusting and hoping that it would fix the problem I ordered it with my credit card.

Then I tried the program and relized ther was no program and they all ready took the money out of my account.

So I figured that I got screwed for $70.00. Merry Christmas to me (hahahahaha!)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/24/2009 08:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/REALGOLDSOFT-BAKU-AZ/internet/REALGOLDSOFT-BAKU-AZ-This-Company-crashed-my-computer-on-12202009-and-said-I-multipl-vi-545128. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on REALGOLDSOFT BAKU AZ