Complaint Review: REALGOLDSOFT BAKU AZ

• Updated: Mon, January 11, 2010

• Reported By: ms a — kansas city Missouri USA
REALGOLDSOFT BAKU AZ
realgoldsoft.com Internet United States of America

REALGOLDSOFT BAKU AZ no my pc was teling me that it needed viruse protection cause mine had expired so i bought it and it put a virus on my pc and it didnt do what it was supp to do i would really like my money back, Internet

my pc was telling me that my pc needed virus protection cause mine had expired so i purchase it with my debt card and when i received my bank statement i had  49.99 taken from my account it also gave my computer a virus and after 5 days it stop protecting my pc and it gave it a virus.so i contacted my bank and they told me to look up the companyand it is a fraud. i demand my money back

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2010 05:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/REALGOLDSOFT-BAKU-AZ/internet/REALGOLDSOFT-BAKU-AZ-no-my-pc-was-teling-me-that-it-needed-viruse-protection-cause-mine-ha-552708. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on REALGOLDSOFT BAKU AZ