Complaint Review: REALTY LAW CENTER

• Updated: Wed, February 15, 2012

• Reported By: SOTHRO — Montrose Colorado United States of America
REALTY LAW CENTER
6B Liberty Suite 215 92656 Aliso Viejo, California United States of America

REALTY LAW CENTER The Law Offices of Bruce S. Weiner securestatelawgroup this company took advanced fees, and never finished the job contracted to do Aliso Viejo, California

This company is taking payment advances, which is illegal in the state that they are in. Had I know this I never would have retained there services. (or lack of). I was told that they could not preform the services until full payment was retained. Once they have there money You cant get any questions on the process answers in any form or even a call back for that matter,ever.

There's always a secretary that picks up to make the business seem legitimate ,but the person you want to talk to is never available with a rolling list or excuses.(on vacation, on brake, on the other line, the list keeps going). I was current on my payments when I was contacted by this company, and told that they would delay my payments until February( first payment made to them 11/8/2011 , second maid 12/8/2011 total $2530.00) .

Now two months later I'm receiving foreclosure notices everyday and can't even get a simple call back for peace of mind. I was also told I was preappoved for a modification by Fanny Mae/ Freddie Mac. I don't even think this is possible. these guys will promise you the moon to get your money, and then do nothing . Had I payed my mortgage company and not payed them i would not be in this situation. I give a fair opionon and will update on the situation if there is services rendered,but doubtful judging by the other complaints.

When I was finally contacted by the a manager aftter filing a complaint, he insulted me and my wife. My loan was not approved because we could not produce a copy of w-2 , even though we signed an IRS full disclosure of info for the tax years, including w-2 and1099s. My case worker is impossible to contact when needed to answer questions over the phone. When I questioned the manager that finally called me. I was given the excuse that "there not in the business of customer service. I would only rate our customer service as a 2". was his exact quote to me.( I think on a scale of 1-100, hundred being best)

He also now tells me the the best case scenario of a mortgage payment is $900 a month when I was told originally that the best case was $500 a month and worst case was $700 a month. He says they not obligated to put off my payments to my bank from November until February even though I was told by two different people before I sent them money that my payment would be put off. I'm now going to lose my house because I sent my mortgage payments to pay them instead of my mortgage, knowing I would not be able to continue making future payments.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2012 11:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/REALTY-LAW-CENTER/-Aliso-Viejo-California-92656/REALTY-LAW-CENTER-The-Law-Offices-of-Bruce-S-Weiner-securestatelawgroup-this-company-took-839550. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on REALTY LAW CENTER