Complaint Review: REALTY PROPERTIES

• Updated: Tue, June 08, 2010

• Reported By: Anonymous — Hawley Texas United States of America
REALTY PROPERTIES
Orlando, Florida United States of America

REALTY PROPERTIES Realtyproperties.com Said they were going to sell my time share wanted money up front said they would not use credit card till they got the contract back.When I call to cancel he acted like he had no idea what I was talki Orlando, Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Please accept our apologies

Eric Dye call me to sell my timeshare.He wanted the money up front so I gave him my credit card. He said nothing would be taken from the card until I sent the contract back. Today I called to tell him I was not going to go through with the sale. He acted like he had no idea what I was talking about.

I called my credit card and he had already sent it through. Now I have to dispute the charge. Guess you can't be to careful these days.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2010 12:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/REALTY-PROPERTIES/Orlando-Florida-/REALTY-PROPERTIES-Realtypropertiescom-Said-they-were-going-to-sell-my-time-share-wanted-m-602618. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on REALTY PROPERTIES

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Please accept our apologies

AUTHOR: RT Escalated Claims - (USA)

Occasionally, there are slip ups and this was one of them.  You should have never had to contact your credit card company to dispute the charge.  You can always speak to a customer service agent and explain what happened.  As long as you are within your right of rescission period, we are obligated and happy to return your funds.  We are sorry that you were given misleading information, but all marketing campaigns are prepaid.

RealtyProperties.com Customer Service