Complaint Review: REALTY PROPERTIES

• Reported By: Greg — Foster City California United States of America
REALTY PROPERTIES
3208 E. Colonial Dr #301 Internet United States of America

REALTY PROPERTIES Non performance Internet

Decided to have Realty Properties  sell my 2 weeks of Timeshares at the Ocean Club Marriott in Maui. It is an Ocean Front unit and one of the most desireable locations in the world. They told me that they would get a lot of calls on this unit. I really wanted to sell it so I put my price in lower than what they recommeded by a lot! It has been 7 months and I never received 1 call. They also convinced me to put up both weeks even though they put it in the same ad and they charged me almost double. My idiotic mistake there! When I contacted them they said there had been activity on the listing and would send it to me right away. I never received it even though I called again to request it. The only activity was probably from me checking to see it the ad was still running.

THIS COMPANY GAVE ME NOTHING AND I AM VERY DISAPOINTED IN REALTY PROPERTIES AND MYSELF FOR USING THEM

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2010 01:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/REALTY-PROPERTIES/internet/REALTY-PROPERTIES-Non-performance-Internet-621545. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on REALTY PROPERTIES