Complaint Review: REALTYTRADE - REALTY pROPERTIES

• Updated: Thu, March 18, 2010

• Reported By: Kenny — Denver Pennsylvania United States of America
REALTYTRADE - REALTY pROPERTIES
14 E. Washington St. STe. 306 Orlando, Florida United States of America

REALTYTRADE - REALTY pROPERTIES Frank Conner Sales Timeshare sales ploy is filled with lies, dishonest employees and is a total SCAM. Orlando, Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: 100% Client Satisfaction

I surfed the internet curious about selling Timeshare property. After the search approximattly 30 min an e-mail from a Mr. Frank Conner of Realty Trade left information and a phone #. I checked what seemed to be very professional litature and called mr. Conner. He sold me contract with lucrative promises of a quick sell.He said If property didn't sell in 6 mo. and if the offer I received wasn't reasonablen I would receive a refund for my ad posted not only there web site but web sights but sights world over. I started in Aug. 5,09, On Dec. 20, 09 I called on status and was told there were lookers and they were just sending out 8 prospect packages to potential buyers. On Feb 5th 6mo is up and I received no offers. I send registered letter. 1 week latter I receive call from Realty Trade stating they sent an offer on Dec 16th. I said I called you and you said you had no offers yet. ???? How can you send out an offer to client before you send out offer to prospects??? So they resent offer in Feb. after they got my letter.  I received an e-mail with an e-mail address that turned out to be totally bogus e-mail address. Best part is when you get the offer by e-mail, you can only receive the offer information after you click on a button that says you just received offer and this action satisfies our contract. NO REFUND!!  Stay away from these people. Learn from my loss.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2010 09:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/REALTYTRADE-REALTY-pROPERTIES/Orlando-Florida-32801/REALTYTRADE-REALTY-pROPERTIES-Frank-Conner-Sales-Timeshare-sales-ploy-is-filled-with-lie-576433. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on REALTYTRADE - REALTY pROPERTIES

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

100% Client Satisfaction

AUTHOR: RT Escalated Claims - (USA)

RealtyTrade strives for 100% client satisfaction.  All of the offers that we generate come from our website, or our affiliates.  If you are a current client and feel that you received and offer that did not meet your expectations, please refer to your contract and note that we will continue to send offers until your marketing and advertising campaign has completed.  If you are approaching or have reached the end of your marketing agreement with RealtyTrade, please contact RT Escalated Claims by email at urgent@realtytrade.com and a dedicated client service representative will contact you.

By filing a report with the Attorney General, or any other regulatory agency, it will minimize the possibility of receiving a resolution for any grievances due to the unwillingness to allow our staff to settle your complaint.

Please email urgent@realtytrade.com with any concerns about your account and your grievances will be properly addressed.