Complaint Review: REALTYTRADE.COM - REALTY TRADE

• Submitted: Wed, July 01, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, September 05, 2009

• Reported By:cupertino California
REALTYTRADE.COM - REALTY TRADE
14 East Washington St #300B , Florida U.S.A.

REALTYTRADE.COM - REALTY TRADE I got scammed too. I am going to file complaint with FL state. Please JOIN. Http://www.realtytrade.com Florida

* : 100 % Client Satisfaction

I got scammed too the same way all you guys. I am going to file a complaint with FL state. Please JOIN me. May be if we all got together and file many complaints, something good will happen. Here are the links. Please send me an email so that I can compile list of names.

Here are the links to FL state AG. I have already filed this online complaint form:

Inbo:

Vh
cupertino, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2009 03:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/REALTYTRADECOM-REALTY-TRADE/Florida-32801/REALTYTRADECOM-REALTY-TRADE-I-got-scammed-too-I-am-going-to-file-complaint-with-FL-sta-466900. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on REALTYTRADE.COM - REALTY TRADE

#1

100 % Client Satisfaction

AUTHOR: RT Escalated Claims - (USA)

We strive for 100% client satisfaction.  If you are not 100% satisfied, please email <<urgent@realtytrade.com>> to speak with a dedicated customer service representative.  All complaints will be handled professionally and quickly.  By filing reports with this site and other similar sites, as well as the Attorney General, it minimizes the chances that you will receive 100% of your money back, due to the use of additional resources to settle a claim.

The details of our refund policy are outlined in the Realty Trade Marketing and Advertising agreement, that we have our clients sign. It is NOT a guarantee to SELL the property, but rather a guarantee to generate offers and interest on your property. There are instances and circumstances that occur in which we are unable to generate an offer for a property due to market saturation or presenting a property that does not create interest on our network.  If this happens with your property, please contact us at this email address: <<urgent@realtytrade.com>> and we will address your concerns properly and issue a refund according to the terms and conditions of the marketing agreement.

With over 18,000 clients, there are occasional issues that may arise, as with any large organization, but we do everything within our power to satisfy all clients.

Again, please email <<urgent@realtytrade.com>> with your grievance and addressed professionally and quickly.

Thank you for your cooperation.

RealtyTrade Customer Care