• Report: #492009

• Updated: Sat, September 12, 2009

• Reported By: TIM — FOLSOM California USA
REALTYTRADE.COM - REALTY TRADE
WWW.REALTYTRADE.COM ORLANDO, Florida United States of America

REALTYTRADE.COM - REALTY TRADE WARNING!!!DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY. IT'S A SCAM!!! ORLANDO, Florida

* : REALTYTRADE MAKES GOOD!!!

* : Money upfront?

In October of 2008 I was called by an agent from Realtytrade. I was told that this company could SELL my timeshare in a matter of months. I was promised that if it did not sell within the 6 month contract that all of my deposit would be refunded. After paying $1595 for the service and an additional $495 for "premium" placement all I received was one bogus e-mail address and a phone number that had been disconnected. When my contract was up I sent a letter requesting a full refund but was told that I did not qualify for a refund because I had received an offer. I was directed to Mike Holland, who told me that he had spoken to the perspective buyer (phone disconnected) and he said that he " changed his mind and wanted to go in a different direction". Mike Holland then talked me into another 6 month contract, assuring me that they would " HAVE NO PROBLEM SELLING IT THIS TIME AROUND" He also promised to "PERSONALLY REFUND MY DEPOSIT" if it did not. My second contract is now up and guess what...NO REFUND. MIKE HOLLAND will not return my calls and all I can get from the customer service people is "you are not entitled to a refund"

If there is anyone out there who has started or is in the process  of filing a class action against this company let me know. I have filed with the Central Florida BBB  and the Florida State Attorney General.

More to follow...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2009 12:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/REALTYTRADECOM-REALTY-TRADE/ORLANDO-Florida-/REALTYTRADECOM-REALTY-TRADE-WARNINGDO-NOT-DO-BUSINESS-WITH-THIS-COMPANY-ITS-A-SCAM-492009. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on REALTYTRADE.COM - REALTY TRADE

#1

REALTYTRADE MAKES GOOD!!!

AUTHOR: TIM - (USA)

Let me start by saying that I am satisfied (VERY SATISFIED ACTUALLY) with the actions REALTYTRADE and Mike Holland took to resolve my issue. After several days without a returned phone call, Mike Holland finally got back to me.

I spoke to Mike Holland for 20 minutes about my issue and not once did I need to raise my voice, make threats or speak harshly. Mike Holland was professional, courteous, and respectful. During our conversation, Mike Holland apologized for the delay in returning my call and for any misunderstandings we may have had. My dispute with Realtytrade has been resolved.

F.Y.I  When you contact this company be persistent. Start at the top and have your facts, write everything down. Be level headed, IT WORKS!

#2

Money upfront?

AUTHOR: Common sense - (USA)

Didn't that raise a red flag? If he was legit, he'd take his fee out of the sale proceeds. How so many people fall for these kinds of scams is a mystery to me.