• Submitted: Tue, June 23, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, September 05, 2009

• Reported By:Rancho Santa Margarita California
14 East Washington St #300B Orlando, Florida U.S.A.

* : 100 % Client Satisfaction

Before siging any contract with people claiming will sell your timeshare for 25k or 30K. Do not fall into the trap I did negotiate for the fee after they have sold the property. Please read my problem below. I'm open for any suggestion what should I don.

05/13/2008 I a signed contract with Beth Moreo with Realty Trade for 2 properties and 1 fix week in August for one of the condo in Mexico, which I traded with RCI and I couldn't use. Beth told me she'll have my week rent plus marketing to sell my other two properties. It stated on the contract after 6mos if no offer from Realty Trade they will refund my amount of $2185.00 sounds promising and I was too naive to check the web-site before signing the contract. Closer to August I didn't hear any offer rental for my fix week in August so I pay the penalty with RCI exchange it for Nov 21, 2008. Well, after 6mos neither phone call nor email so I wrote an email requesting for my refund.

On 11/14/2008 I got a phone call from Jack Devon his excuse was my properties did not get to advertisement department. So I gave them one more chance. I don't know what I was drinking at the time I signed a new contract, yes I was stupid signing another contract. This time I stated clearly that I have a fix week for 11/21/2008 which I could not use and this is not my property, Jack Devon told me that he will have that week for rent.

On 11/22/2008 I received an email inquiring on the condo rental of the fix week, which I cannot change the date. I emailed back to Realty Trade that this offer rental didn't do me any good b/c I had a fix week for 11/21/2008 the inquiry came in 11/22/2008 which is one(1) day late.

On 5/14/2009 I sent a certified letter to Realty Trade requesting for my refund. On 5/21/2009 I received a call from Robert Thompson saying that I'm not qualify to have refund because there was an offered on 11/22/2008 for condo in MX. I explained this was not my home property I exchanged with RCI and I cannot use it, also on the contract it stated a fix week need to be rented. I stressed this is not my home property, therefore I cannot bank it. He told someone in customer service will call me back.

Waited...waited no one call. On 6/23/2009 I called Realty Trade spoke with Cassandra pleased my case again. Per Cassandra the customer service feels I'm not illegible to get refund because I had my offered on 11/22/2008. But I told her one more time that it was a fix week stated on the contract, the offered came in 1 day late. Beside this is not my home property and I cannot bank back to RCI. She had me on hold for a long time then came back told me customer service feels I'm not illegible for refund then she rudely hang-up on me.

If anyone read this please do not fall into the trap I did negotiate for the fee after they have sold the property

Rancho Santa Margarita, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2009 12:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/REALTYTRADECOM-REALTY-TRADE/Orlando-Florida-32801/REALTYTRADECOM-REALTY-TRADE-DO-NOT-FALL-INTO-SCAM-LIKE-ME-WITH-REALTYTRADECOM-READ-THI-464139. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on REALTYTRADE.COM - REALTY TRADE

100 % Client Satisfaction

AUTHOR: RT Escalated Claims - (USA)

We strive for 100% client satisfaction.  If you are not 100% satisfied, please email <<urgent@realtytrade.com>> to speak with a dedicated customer service representative.  All complaints will be handled professionally and quickly.  By filing reports with this site and other similar sites, as well as the Attorney General, it minimizes the chances that you will receive 100% of your money back, due to the use of additional resources to settle a claim.

The details of our refund policy are outlined in the Realty Trade Marketing and Advertising agreement, that we have our clients sign. It is NOT a guarantee to SELL the property, but rather a guarantee to generate offers and interest on your property. There are instances and circumstances that occur in which we are unable to generate an offer for a property due to market saturation or presenting a property that does not create interest on our network.  If this happens with your property, please contact us at this email address: <<urgent@realtytrade.com>> and we will address your concerns properly and issue a refund according to the terms and conditions of the marketing agreement.

With over 18,000 clients, there are occasional issues that may arise, as with any large organization, but we do everything within our power to satisfy all clients.

Again, please email <<urgent@realtytrade.com>> with your grievance and addressed professionally and quickly.

Thank you for your cooperation.

RealtyTrade Customer Care