Complaint Review: REALTYTRADE.COM - REALTY TRADE

• Updated: Tue, February 23, 2010

• Reported By: Shirley Allen — Dever Colorado United States of America
REALTYTRADE.COM - REALTY TRADE
14 E. Washington St. Suite 306 Orlando, Florida United States of America

REALTYTRADE.COM - REALTY TRADE false advertising, fake responses, no responses or activity on account Orlando, Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: 100% Client Satisfaction

On or about March, 2008, I was contacted by Ron Gollaher sales repersentative for RealtyTrade asking me if I was interested in shelling my timeshare.

Mr Gallagher told me three times if my timeshare was not sold by RealtyTrade my $995.00 dollars would be refunded. I was contacted one time regarding a potential buyer and responded as per realty trade's instructions.  I contacted realty trade and was forwarded to "Gina" who insisted that this was a ligitimate interested party. The interested party's name was "Lee Harris".

Gina had no explanation as to why this opportunity to sell did not materalize or why I did not get any response from Lee harris as per realty trades instructions.  I have a copy ot the e mail I sent to Lee Harris on 6/2/09.  I received an e mail confirmation that my e mail to Mr. Harris had been delivered.

Subsequently  I contacted RealtyTrade numerous times and was shuffled from one customer rep. to another and even contacted the company President who referred me back to the sales department.  Still no response.  The last time I contacted "Gina" I was told that I was no longer under contract with them. I received no other offers for my property.

The last realty trade representative that I contacted, whose name I cannot remenber  as she was heavily accented and as I am 78 years old, with a hearing loss I could not understand her but after much pleading on my part she did agree to extend my contract. To date I still have not received any contact from realty trade or their representatives. The last sales person has now informed me that I will not recieve any kind of refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2010 11:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/REALTYTRADECOM-REALTY-TRADE/Orlando-Florida-32801/REALTYTRADECOM-REALTY-TRADE-false-advertising-fake-responses-no-responses-or-activi-571377. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on REALTYTRADE.COM - REALTY TRADE

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

100% Client Satisfaction

AUTHOR: RT Escalated Claims - (USA)

RealtyTrade strives for 100% client satisfaction.  All of the offers that we generate come from our website, or our affiliates.  If you are a current client and feel that you received and offer that did not meet your expectations, please refer to your contract and note that we will continue to send offers until your marketing and advertising campaign has completed.  If you are approaching or have reached the end of your marketing agreement with RealtyTrade, please contact RT Escalated Claims by email at urgent@realtytrade.com and a dedicated client service representative will contact you.

By filing a report with the Attorney General, or any other regulatory agency, it will minimize the possibility of receiving a resolution for any grievances due to the unwillingness to allow our staff to settle your complaint.

Please email urgent@realtytrade.com with any concerns about your account and your grievances will be properly addressed.