factory

• Submitted: Mon, April 26, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, July 27, 2004

• Reported By:LIZELLA Georgia
RECREATIONAL FACTORY WAREHOUSE
1433 EISENHOWER PRKWY MACON, Georgia U.S.A.

RECREATIONAL FACTORY WAREHOUSE RIPOFF DISHONEST WONT RETURN MY DEPOSIT MACON Georgia

*Consumer Comment: We're not all rich!

*Consumer Comment: Are You Serious...Try being nice

*Consumer Suggestion: Suggestion: complaint in Magistrate court

On feb 13 I put down $50.00 deposit on a pool. we were not sure that we were going to purchase it. And we decided not to purchase one. And we have been waiting for my down payment for over 2 mths. It is now april 29 and still now refund. I call all the time and they tell me its in the mail. And we never recieve it. Not sure what to do .

Tracey
LIZELLA, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2004 06:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RECREATIONAL-FACTORY-WAREHOUSE/MACON-Georgia-31206/RECREATIONAL-FACTORY-WAREHOUSE-RIPOFF-DISHONEST-WONT-RETURN-MY-DEPOSIT-MACON-Georgia-88955. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RECREATIONAL FACTORY WAREHOUSE

We're not all rich!

AUTHOR: Denise - (U.S.A.)

Are you kidding? I could not see where she was being rude, or where she would have made you not want her for a customer! She said she had called several times for her $50.00 and was told the check was in the mail. Now, I know the mail is slow, but 2 months? She was lied to, plain and simple. Its businessmen like that that make us middle income people not want to do business with the wealthy business owners. To them, $50.00 is dinner at a mid-range restaurant, but to some of us, $50.00 is groceries for a week! Formula for the baby! Gas to get to work! Medicine to keep us going! Think about it.

Are You Serious...Try being nice

AUTHOR: John - (U.S.A.)

I'll be honest with you Lizella, if you really need 50 bucks, I'd be more than willing to give you a loan. Jesus. I'm sure that 50 bucks goes a long way for a multi million dollar company. Try being nice, that's all. Express your displeasure in a nice way and i guarantee you'll most likely get farther. I wouldn't want to help you either if I was an employee. I do work in retail and it's customers like you that make me sick.

#3 Consumer Suggestion

Suggestion: complaint in Magistrate court

AUTHOR: Charley - (U.S.A.)

One way to ensure that you get your deposit would be to file a complaint in Magistrate court. Not only will you get your deposit back, but you will get all court costs & filing fees as well.