Complaint Review: RED DOOR GROUP RIGHT PLACE PROPERTIES

• Submitted: Mon, March 02, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, March 02, 2009

• Reported By:Scottsdale Arizona
RED DOOR GROUP RIGHT PLACE PROPERTIES
9375 E Shea Blvd, Suite #100 Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

RED DOOR GROUP RIGHT PLACE PROPERTIES Most of us including myself purchased condos from Drew or Darya. Promises were made, but not kept. Now we are all scrambling to dig ourselves out of this HUGE MESS. Phoenix Arizona

Want to invest with WPO Management Read below from several investors

I just learned the Drew Grunwal and Darya have a new business called WPO Management.

Most of us (including myself) purchased condos from Drew or Darya. Promises were made, but not kept. Now we are all scrambling to dig ourselves out of this HUGE MESS.

This makes me very angry...they should not be able to continue performing the same Ponzi Scheme on-and-on...

Can they be stopped from doing business? Or at the very least, can new investors be warned about our experiences with Drew / Darya / Right Place? Perhaps via a complaint web site or the BBB?
Following is the link to their web site: http://www.wpomanagement.com/index.html
Is there a way to keep Drew and Darya from taking advantage of new unsuspecting investors?
Drew and Dorya have opened up shop again! I am sure you have seen the post.

We need to form a website like someone has suggested to save new victims.

I really feel like they have hidden some of OUR money so they can re-open their doors AGAIN!

No way, me included, we need to contact the AZ Real Estate Commissioner to stop these ponzie people. I am starting to think it may have been a long term scheme. According to Drew and Dorya it was a passive investment, now over night I need to become a property manager. With outside management all these do not cash flow at all.

Shame on KFNN, The Talon group and entrust for getting envolved with these thieves again!!!
Probably the best to file a ripoff report at ripoffreport.com Most search engines will pick up on it. be sure to put in all names like
right place properties
darya lopantenko
kevin peck

Me stupid
Scottsdale, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2009 03:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RED-DOOR-GROUP-RIGHT-PLACE-PROPERTIES/Phoenix-Arizona-85260/RED-DOOR-GROUP-RIGHT-PLACE-PROPERTIES-Most-of-us-including-myself-purchased-condos-from-Dr-430011. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RED DOOR GROUP RIGHT PLACE PROPERTIES