Complaint Review: RED TAG VACATION

• Submitted: Wed, June 13, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, June 13, 2012

• Reported By: Ysabel — West Bloomfield Michigan United States of America
5450 Explorer Dr. suite 100 Internet Canada

RED TAG VACATION Brian Pereira(Reservation Manager) Kerry Simon (Senior Travel Consultant) TRAVEL AGENCY FROM HELL- I book a family trip to Cuba and they promised to take care of all travel visas, they never did resulting in no trip and now they dont want to return my $6,559.00 Mississauga, Canada

After booking my vacation through redtag in march i was assured by a travel agent (Kerry Simon) that all of my paaerwork and travel plans were completed. I was reassured- on several occasions,  that all of my documents necessary for my vacation would be available to me at the airport upon arrival. Upon check in at the airport (with my luggage and my family ready to embark on our vacation) I was informed that the proper visas had not been completed to go on my trip. This resulted in my family being unable to travel to our desired location to visit our friends, family, and to spend quality time together.

Our dissapointment was unimaginable and heartbreaking to both ourselves and to our family who awaited us. After confronting Redtag and Kerry Simon (the travel agent) neither party was willing to take responsibility for what occured, and are now refusing to refund my money that they were so quick to withdraw from my savings.

Kerry Simon was unknowledgable in the entire process not knowing which documents were needed to travel and continued to assure me up until the last day that everything was completed when in fact, they had not been. On top of completely ruining our family vacation- which we will not be able to get again for a long time- she was the most obnoxious sales rep i have ever encountered. She even claimed that I called too often!!

I would like to seek legal action in this matter and would appreciate any advice offered.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2012 03:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RED-TAG-VACATION/internet/RED-TAG-VACATION-Brian-PereiraReservation-Manager-Kerry-Simon-Senior-Travel-Consultant-897144. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RED TAG VACATION