Complaint Review: (((REDACTED)))

• Reported By: Dan Phillips — Washington D.C Alabama
(((REDACTED)))
(((REDACTED))) (((REDACTED))), Select State/Province Ireland

Paltalk Complaint Review Internet (((REDACTED))) Belfast Ireland

(((REDACTED))) aka (((REDACTED))) was just on Paltalk as username (((REDACTED))) and just scammed me and im the analyst writing the review!!!! I don't know how the hell she did it but I just lost 300.00 via online transaction because of her. The person I thought (((REDACTED))) was someone else because she was using a webcam and it looked so realistic, it was a video of someone else and i felt excited and sympathetic to the story I was being told and because of that I got f***** over, she let me know it was really her when it was all done. I'm tired of letting Paltalk allow the Scam to continue I have filed every complaint I can possibly file and it keeps getting allowed this is Computer Fraud at it's best folks, I have had everyone from Paltalk Company Admins review her profile and everything else and I'm just not getting it done. I will bow down and Say that (((REDACTED))) you are the queen of internet fraud. You are the best scam and fraud artist I know, you bested me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2013 02:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/REDACTED/REDACTED-Select-StateProvince/Paltalk-Complaint-Review-Internet-REDACTED-Belfast-Ireland-1074503. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on (((REDACTED)))