Complaint Review: REDBOX-MILWAUKEE/GREENFIELD WI.

• Submitted: Mon, February 08, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, February 08, 2010

• Reported By: Kimberly — Greenfield Wisconsin United States of America
REDBOX-MILWAUKEE/GREENFIELD WI.
4200 S. 76th Street Greenfield, Wisconsin United States of America

REDBOX-MILWAUKEE/GREENFIELD Charged me for 2 movies that where returned a returned a month ago! Greenfield, Wisconsin

I once heard about Redbox during the christmas season.  It was easy and cheap!!!! You look through and select a movie or movies, put your email address and zip code in, slide your credit card and done.  Your movie pops out.  $1.00 charged to your account and return it within 24 hrs. Nice huh? Well that was until today.  I look at my bank account on line and I was charged $50.67 cents.  I called they right away when they opened at 7am and they stated it was for (2) movies that were never returned on 1/11/2010.  I just about lost it!  I stated I am certained I returned those movies.  That it was around the time during the holidays that I actually did in fact have trouble returning them.  I went to 3 different located to try and return the movies and every one of them stated "This Redbox is full" and cant take anymore returns.  It wasnt until 2 days later that I could finally return them!!!!  I did email them about the problem I was having and received two free rental promo codes! (Which in fact one of the codes they provided me with- did not work) My account was charged for everyday that I had these movies.  This is the 1st I'm hearing that their stated they never received them.  They refunded me $25.34, but they stated that is all they can do.  I called back later in the day after speaking with my bank to try and stop this transaction from posting on my account and the second person at Redbox also stated there is nothing more they can do.  I did speak with a supervisor there and she also stated since their showing the DVD's not returned they can only get me half of it back!!!!  I said I'm not ok with this and I should be refunded all of my money seeing that this is obvisously a problem or error on their part in how there redboxes work and I got no where. Now Im out $25.00!!!!  I will never use them again as I also stated to them.  I will make sure everyone I speak with or come in contact with knows what kind of company this is and how they do burn you in the end.  I did post a HUGH blog on FACEBOOK regarding all of this so hopefully they will be shut down and out of business VERY SOON!!!!!!  I am disputting this charges with my bank and I will fight to get my money back.  Please, BEWARE!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2010 05:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/REDBOX-MILWAUKEEGREENFIELD-WI/Greenfield-Wisconsin-53220/REDBOX-MILWAUKEEGREENFIELD-Charged-me-for-2-movies-that-where-returned-a-returned-a-mon-566366. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on REDBOX-MILWAUKEE/GREENFIELD WI.