Complaint Review: REED CONSTRUCTION

• Updated: Fri, June 14, 2013

• Reported By: Geraldo — Orlando Florida
REED CONSTRUCTION
30 Technology Pkwy S #100 Norcross, Georgia USA

REED CONSTRUCTION (Robert Kutuk Sales Executive ) REED Construction refuses to cancel Sevice that we cannot use Norcross Georgia

Reed Construction Data would not cancel the service. They said if I ceased business that they would allow me to cancel. However they continue to charge my credit card even though we we have closed the  business. I am in process of stopping payment with a complaint to bank.

We have not accessed there data for the last 5 months. We are not complaining about the service or support but about business ethics.

There are at least 17 complaints on Rippoff Report. My suggestion is to stay clear of this company. Use Blue Book or other sources. There are over 33 Better Businesss Complaints.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2013 04:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/REED-CONSTRUCTION/Norcross-Georgia-30092/REED-CONSTRUCTION-Robert-Kutuk-Sales-Executive-REED-Construction-refuses-to-cancel-Sev-1059072. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on REED CONSTRUCTION