Complaint Review: REEF SCAVENGERS

• Updated: Fri, August 26, 2011

• Reported By: JOHNNI — Humble Texas United States of America
REEF SCAVENGERS
Palm Beach, Florida United States of America

REEF SCAVENGERS Dylan Forsyth REEF SCAVENGERS SCAMMED ME/ LIED AND TOOK MY MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Palm Beach, Florida

On August 5th I placed an order on Reef Scavengers for a lion fish that was IN STOCK and a great price. I usually use Saltwaterfish.com which is a wonderful company but they did not have the lion fish I wanted in stock. I paid a total of $53.23 and then I paid an extra $14.99 a few days later to make sure the shipping of my lion fish was overnight so it would not die in delivery.

Weeks passed by and nothing. I e-mailed and e-mailed because they do not supply a phone number to call and you can't find it online anywhere. I finally get a reply back stating it will be shipped out by Thrusday. It never did. I e-mailed several more times and one day I get a CREDIT MEMO in my inbox for $53.23 stating the lion fish is OUT OF STOCK. Okay, when I placed the order it was in stock and now it's not!!!!!!!!!!?? I was like okay at least I will get my money back. Well, that was on the 22nd and the money is not even "pending" in my back account! Nor the $14.99 for the extra shipping. I e-mailed more and more and he finally said it takes a few days for the credit to post but no....it's 8/26 and still no refund. What an ordeal. PLEASE DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS PLACE!!!!!!! IT IS A SCAM TO TAKE YOUR MONEY!!! I am so upset. The website looks so legit! I should have noticed in the first place that it did not have a phone number! ugh...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2011 07:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/REEF-SCAVENGERS/Palm-Beach-Florida-32909/REEF-SCAVENGERS-Dylan-Forsyth-REEF-SCAVENGERS-SCAMMED-ME-LIED-AND-TOOK-MY-MONEY-769499. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on REEF SCAVENGERS