Complaint Review: REEFS 2 GO / Reefs2go.com - BUYERS BEWARE - D NT BUY FROM THIS SCAM OF A COMPANY

• Submitted: Mon, July 22, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, July 22, 2013

• Reported By: Very Unsatisfied!!! — miami Florida
Internet USA

REEFS 2 GO / Reefs2go.com - BUYERS BEWARE - D NT BUY FROM THIS SCAM OF A COMPANY REEFS TO GO CLEARWATER FLORIDA BUYERS BEWARE - REEFS2GO.COM ARE SCAM ARTISTS - STEAL YOUR MONEY AND PROVIDE "BAIT AND SWITCH" PRODUCTS DEAD OR EXTREMELY SMALL FISH/CORALS etc. Internet

*Author of original report: I LOVE MY NEW Q50S INFINITI! Happy Customer!

BUYERS BEWARE OF these SCAM ARTISTS - They use "Bait and Switch" deceptive practices on their website.

I spent ver $200 in fish and corals this passed week. When I received the package everything was so small in size that the fish could not even fend for themselves and were dead in (2) days. The pictures on the website are not what you receive.

I purchased a Shrimp for $20++ and website stated it would be approx 1 1/2 long -- what I received was smaller than a dime!  I purchased an anenome fr $27 -- shu;ld of been opened approx 3-4" long!  Opened its the size of a quarter.

Trust me when I say you do nt get what yu pay for here. Done spend your hard earned money on these people.

They dont answers emails and leave you on hold if you call them if you have a problem.

They refuse to answer or make good on the sale for the accurate merchandise.

GO ELSEWHERE AND SPEND YUR MONEY!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2013 12:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/REEFS-2-GO-Reefs2gocom-BUYERS-BEWARE-D-NT-BUY-FROM-THIS-SCAM-OF-A-COMPANY/internet/REEFS-2-GO-Reefs2gocom-BUYERS-BEWARE-D-NT-BUY-FROM-THIS-SCAM-OF-A-COMPANY-REEFS-TO-1069104. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on REEFS 2 GO / Reefs2go.com - BUYERS BEWARE - D NT BUY FROM THIS SCAM OF A COMPANY

I LOVE MY NEW Q50S INFINITI! Happy Customer!

AUTHOR: Infiniti Owner - ()

After Infiniti read my complaint and review, I was immediately contacted by the Orlando Infiniti Owner General Manager.
I was invited to go back to the showroom and they honored the value of the car and ultimately went above and beyond my expecation in making this bad situation a pleasant one. I am happy to say I got the new Q50 Sport and am in love with it! Dylan Hardy was my sales rep and he was fantastic as well as the sales manager Kent Hagebusch was very professional and courteous!  They both made this whole process painless and before I was done signing all my paperwork, my new car was detailed and waiting for me.   Orlando Infiniti truly showed us they not only care about their reputation, but most importantly about their customers. Great service! Great job Orlando Infiniti! I would highly recommend!

threatened