Complaint Review: REFUND RECOVERY, OVERNIGHT RECOVERY SOFTWARE

• Submitted: Mon, May 12, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, May 12, 2003

• Reported By:Madisonville Kentucky
REFUND RECOVERY, OVERNIGHT RECOVERY SOFTWARE
414 W. SUNRISE HWY #326 PATCHOGUE, New York U.S.A.

OVERNIGHT REFUND RECOVERY SOFTWARE rip off 30 days to decide - nope they won't honor their word. PATCHOGUE New York

When I decided this businss is not for me I looked for Refund Recovery' mailing address. They had put just a street address, no city or state. No e-mail, no fax or any phone number. I did find an email for their help desk..

I sent the e-mail and asked they call me or forward on to whoever would be taking care off it. That was April 28th. I still have not heard from any one. This morning I combed through all of that paperwork and finally found the address in very light ink. I think they are going out of their way not to be contacted in the thirty-day period..

I enclosed the copy of my e-mail, along with a note. (proof that it had been sent) and enclosed your Rip Off pages.)

In addition the web site on the bottom of their (Make Great Money) 8 page report http://trialoffers.com/wsoffers/rp/refundrecovery.html just puts you in a loop and I did not see this bunch at all.

Gail
Madisonville, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2003 09:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/REFUND-RECOVERY-OVERNIGHT-RECOVERY-SOFTWARE/PATCHOGUE-New-York-11772/OVERNIGHT-REFUND-RECOVERY-SOFTWARE-rip-off-30-days-to-decide-nope-they-wont-honor-their-56585. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on REFUND RECOVERY, OVERNIGHT RECOVERY SOFTWARE