Complaint Review: REGIONAL MANAGEMENT

• Submitted: Fri, November 30, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, November 30, 2012

• Reported By: liz — healeah Florida United States of America
REGIONAL MANAGEMENT
1721 NE 164th St, North Miami Beach, FL 33162 NORTH MIAMI BEACH, Florida United States of America

REGIONAL MANAGEMENT THIS IS A SCAM . THEY KICKED ME OUT FOR ASKING A QUESTION DURING THE SECOND INTERVIEW ! NORTH MIAMI BEACH, Florida

THIS COMPANY A SCAM !I seen an ad on craiglist and of coarse the 40k was a catch but what really cached me was the no experience necessary, since I seen so many job ask for experience and I really have none I gave the ad a call 786 657 3085 a girl named stefany answered and scheduled me for the next day. I went there were about 35 people in the lobby, everything was very unprofessional watching jerry springer and really loud music playing in the background. ANYWAYS. DAMON WAS THE INTERVIEWER .the interview was quick and relaxed they hardly even asked anything so how can they even possibly KNOW your right for the position.
to make the long story short......  I got a call a few hours later and scheduled for the second interview.
I arrived just on time and HESTER ! HESTER ! HESTER ! gave us this stupid full in laugh speech before I went I knew there was something shady and while everyone laughed at her stupid jokes I just stared at her which i pretty sure bothered her because she likes SMILES.
anyways. she said if we have any question to ask .... so I raised my hand. and this was the question that made stupid hester kicked me out ...... HOW COME IF THIS COMPANY BEEN RUNNING FOR 35 YEARS + IT DOESNT HAVE A WEBSITE ? i asked that while everyone listen and she had the guts to call what i guess was security to escort me to the door.HAHAHA STUPID BITCH PROVED IT WAS FAKE . A SCAM . I WONT LET THIS END THE WAY IT ENDED ... SHE'LL SEE NOW OR LATER...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2012 08:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/REGIONAL-MANAGEMENT/NORTH-MIAMI-BEACH-Florida-33162/REGIONAL-MANAGEMENT-THIS-IS-A-SCAM-THEY-KICKED-ME-OUT-FOR-ASKING-A-QUESTION-DURING-THE-976002. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on REGIONAL MANAGEMENT