Complaint Review: REGIS HAIR SALON

• Submitted: Mon, March 02, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, March 10, 2009

• Reported By:Cordova Tennessee
REGIS HAIR SALON
WOLFCHASE GALLERIA GERMANTOWN, Tennessee U.S.A.

REGIS HAIR SALON USED WRONG PRODUCTS AFTER BEING TOLD NOT TO GERMANTOWN Tennessee

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: not everyone is the same.

I just want to understand why when you tell the "professional" stylist what to use on your hair they totally disregard. I think its very inconsiderate and disrespectful to mislead the client and use whatever you want to use on their hair. I went in to Regis over 2 months ago and told the "professional" how to do my hair, what it could stand, and what not to use. Lo and behold he uses a perm that brought my hair out completely and then didn't tell me until I happen to noticed the shampoo bottle he was holding after the perm was in. Now in disgust I inform him that I did tell him on my first visit that I could not use that product and told him why, my experience with it, and he assured me that he had another perm that would work which was what I had used before. However he put that perm in that caused shedding, and my texture to change and over the past 6 weeks I have thinned dramatically. I also was concerned with all the blow drying and flat ironing and spoke with the "professional" about that but he shusshed me and said that "you always get conditioner and so you will be good." My ends are dry and split my hair is fragile, my scalp is tingling after the perm was put in. I am looking forward to loosing all my hair thanks to the "professional" at Regis salon. He totally disregard my own concerns for my hair and what would work for me. I have always paid top dollar for my hair and any services rendered. I use light moistiorizers, and wear a satin cap every night. I make it a known habit to get my ends trimmed once every 6 wks. No colors, tints, curlers, or heat every applied to my hair at home. I prefer to keep it healthy and let the "professionals" keep it done. I think people should stop and think about if it were them what would it be???? Stop spending so much time taking peoples money and consider giving them good productive service that keeps the customers coming back.....I AM SORRY THE DAY I STEPPED FOOT IN REGIS AND I HOPE NO ONE IS GOING THROUGH OR WAITING TO LOSE ALL OF THEIR HAIR LIKE I AM...IT WILL TAKE AT LEAST 2 YRS OR MORE FOR MY HAIR TO RECOOP FROM THIS!!!!

Msonly1me
Cordova, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2009 07:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/REGIS-HAIR-SALON/GERMANTOWN-Tennessee-38016/REGIS-HAIR-SALON-USED-WRONG-PRODUCTS-AFTER-BEING-TOLD-NOT-TO-GERMANTOWN-Tennessee-430104. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on REGIS HAIR SALON

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

not everyone is the same.

AUTHOR: Nat - (U.S.A.)

Honestly it really sucks you had to go through that. Some stylist don't listen and think that just because we paid a ton of money to go to school, it means we are the center of the universe. I myself always listen and double check. I would call regis corporate and complain. If stylists are messing up hair, you should be reprimanded.

here it is if the dont take it out.. or else it is r e g i s c o r p . c o m (no spaces)

Good luck.