Complaint Review: REGUS Executive Suites

• Updated: Mon, December 03, 2012

• Reported By: Jeremy — san diego California United States of America
REGUS Executive Suites
350 10th Ave 10th Floor, San Diego CA 92101 Internet United States of America

REGUS Executive Suites CRIME, RIPOFF, NO SERVICE, UNPROFESSIONAL Inaccurate invoices, overcharges, double monthly fees, thousands lost and still waiting. Internet

*UPDATE Employee: We want to help

REGUS is a complete ripoff...  they throw great sales people at you that only show you half the fees and force you into a quick contract as if time is running out.  next thing you know they are charging you thousands in "miscellaneous fees" for things like "Kitchen" and "front desk."  the ladies at the front are trained to keep track of every conversations that they have with you and invoice time talking to them to you. aside from paying twice what I was quoted they have gotten EVERY invoice wrong EVERY month.  I spend 1 full day every month going over the invoice to make sure the fees are correct.  They add parking validations that never happened, kitchen fees when i never used the kitchen, and printing fees when I've never used the printer...  this place has costed me thousands of dollars that I never agreed to.  on top of all of that, they have charged my invoice twice, first a few days earlier than normal, and then once again at the normal time. [continued below]....
.....  I have spent days trying to get the money back and even though it's been 4 days I still have not heard from 1 person despite several complaints and dozens of emails.  I honestly believe that I will NEVER get my money back.  They handle all accounts in the UK so there is NO way for me to speak to a person face to face and no one answers the phone.  this place is going to put me out of business..   DO NOT do business with REGUS.  You will regret it.  Every customer that I have spoken to has had similar issues and are all frustrated as well.  Don't let the fast talking sales people get you in.  STAY AWAY FROM REGUS.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2012 12:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/REGUS-Executive-Suites/internet/REGUS-Executive-Suites-CRIME-RIPOFF-NO-SERVICE-UNPROFESSIONAL-Inaccurate-invoices-ov-976131. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on REGUS Executive Suites

We want to help

AUTHOR: Regus_CS - (United States of America)

Hi Jeremy,
We are sorry to read you're unhappy but would really like to help. We have sent your comments to our Customer Service team who will look into this and deal with it as a matter of emergency.
They will keep you posted once investigations have been made. Meanwhile please feel free to contact us at customer.service@regus.com. Thank you.

expenditures