Complaint Review: REJUVA GLOW

• Updated: Thu, December 19, 2013

• Reported By: Marty959 — St-Leonard Quebec
REJUVA GLOW
6950 Bryan Dairy Rd Seminole, FL 33777 , Select State/Province USA

REJUVA GLOW They only want to give half money I paid and this product doesn't work at all! Seminole, Florida

Rejuva Glow offers one time trial size bottle of product of 3,95$ that I paid on my credit card.  I received it about 8-10 days after they sent it to me.  On December 15, 2013 they passed 92,61$ oagain on my credit card.  I'm not satisfied with the product and the only thing I was able to have is only half money of this amount.  I am very mad about this company, their product is very expensive and also it is not a good product because it doesn'nt work at all.

Keep off this company who is  taking big money of poor people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2013 10:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/REJUVA-GLOW/Select-StateProvince/REJUVA-GLOW-They-only-want-to-give-half-money-I-paid-and-this-product-doesnt-work-at-all-1108306. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on REJUVA GLOW