Complaint Review: RELIABLE CHIMNEY & roofing

• Updated: Fri, November 30, 2012

• Reported By: Wernjim — Spur ln New York United States of America
RELIABLE CHIMNEY & roofing
SOUND BEACH, New York United States of America

RELIABLE CHIMNEY & roofing Chris Ciccarelli , Absalute chimney , aka Chick Chimney ! All shut down for scams THIEF , STOLE , DRUGS , SCAMMER , SOUND BEACH , New York

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: wanted something for nothing

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: False Allegation about Reliable Roofing and Chimney, Corp.

This man Chris showed up and scammed us blind
Do not hire him or his wacky crew He also goes under Chick Chimney , Absolute Chimney . He stole cash and pain killers out of our med cab not to mention he never did the job correct / nor completed all just lies

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2012 08:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RELIABLE-CHIMNEY-roofing/SOUND-BEACH-New-York-/RELIABLE-CHIMNEY-roofing-Chris-Ciccarelli-Absalute-chimney-aka-Chick-Chimney-All-s-971131. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RELIABLE CHIMNEY & roofing

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

wanted something for nothing

AUTHOR: reliablechris - (United States of America)

I just want to put this on record i do remember this customer!!!! I did go for the estimate and when he called he told me he has no money and saying how he had to beg friends to come help repair his roof because he is not handy.. I felt bad lowered the price to $560, never $500 just because i felt bad the guy was BROKE!!!!! i did the job texted him pics and his response was WOW THAT CAME OUT AMAZING!!! Until i called him up later that night to collect payment... Then he starts complaining!!! I should of went with my gut from the begining he is a broke person and wanted something for nothing!!!! Think about it for a minute if he was so handy and had the tools and is broke Why didn't he do it himself!!!!! yes he did call Consumer Affairs talked to Jason and he went out looked at job and said the job was done correct!!!! He told jason he was affraid i was going to come to his house and hurt his girlfriend!!!! THIS GUY IS SUCH A LOSER AND WASTE OF LIFE!!!!!!

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

False Allegation about Reliable Roofing and Chimney, Corp.

AUTHOR: reliablechris - (United States of America)

Hi, my name is Chris Ciccarelli, owner of the Reliable Roofing and Chimney, Corp.  I just received a call from a customer stating that there had been a report about my company on this website. I understand that it is your intention to look out for the customer's best interest, however,  this is a false report.  I am writing to request that you contact this person immediately asking for them to provide proof that my company ever provided service for them.  If proof can not be provided, I would like this accusation removed immediately.  I am appalled by this false allegation and had this been true I wouldn't have the reputable company that I presently do.  In addition, I suggest that you and this costumer view my testimonials at www.reliablechimneyli.com.