Complaint Review: RELS Credit

• Updated: Sat, March 05, 2011

• Reported By: Jean — Twin Falls Idaho USA
RELS Credit
1500 NW Bethany Blvd, Suite 300 Beaverton, Oregon United States of America

RELS Credit Poor customer service when I inquired as to why disputed information was still showing up. I received, basically, a "that's just tough" attitude and no instruction or direction or referral to a more Beaverton, Oregon

*Consumer Suggestion: Why is this on ROR?

This company is either staffed by undertrained or non-trained personnel or the personnel are just stupid.  I called to ask why my disputes regarding erroneous information did not appear on my credit report from RELS.  I was told by the twit on the phone that "that's just the way it is and you can't do anything about it".  Of course, this outfit is associated with Wells Fargo and we all know what crooks they are.  I will continue harrassing them until dooms day if I have to.  I'm retired and have nothing else to do.  It's time these agencies quit taking advantage of senior citizens.  Also, stay as far away from Wells Fargo as possible!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2011 08:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RELS-Credit/Beaverton-Oregon-97006/RELS-Credit-Poor-customer-service-when-I-inquired-as-to-why-disputed-information-was-stil-702866. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RELS Credit

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Why is this on ROR?

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (U.S.A.)

So you are dissatisfied with RELS and Wells Fargo.  SO what? Where's the ripoff?