Complaint Review: REMEDY CENTER

• Updated: Wed, October 09, 2013

• Reported By: marinno — miami Florida
REMEDY CENTER
4500 campus drive suite #238 NEW PORT BEACH, California USA

REMEDY CENTER national remedy center "WARNING" YOU WILL LOOSE YOUR HOME NEW PORT BEACH California

*General Comment: Andrew D Weiss is Lawyer who ripped you off

I was contacted by the Remendy Center in New port Beach California by mail in 2012. They informed me that i qualified for a lower interest rate and principle reduction.I submitted all requested documents for their review ,to verify I qualified for the services they were offering. They asked for three post dated checks totaling $3995.00 All three checks were in sequential months.They called one day prior to verify funds were available. Once the third check cleared all communication ceased. 10 months went by ,when i recieved a letter from the Remedy Center stating I had 24 hrs. to send the offer I had recieved from my lender or all would be void. I recieved no such letter and called my lender and they knew nothig.It's been a year now and i see no other option but to seek leagal assistance.I was informed by an attorney that i may seek up to three times the amount I paid The remedy center.Don't give up if this has happened to you . Follow up with an attorney to see what your options are,they count on us just to do nothing .....Let's let them know that WE will not just sit here and let them get away with this....We will take action, they will pay.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2013 09:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/REMEDY-CENTER/NEW-PORT-BEACH-California-92660/REMEDY-CENTER-national-remedy-center-WARNING-YOU-WILL-LOOSE-YOUR-HOME-NEW-PORT-BEACH-Ca-1090629. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on REMEDY CENTER

#1 General Comment

Andrew D Weiss is Lawyer who ripped you off

AUTHOR: stopfraudbyweiss.org - ()

File a report with the CALIFORNIA STATE BAR ASSOCIATION as they have a special fund for people like you who have been ripped off by Weiss.