Complaint Review: REMEDY ROOFING

21925 Franz Road #402 KATY, HOUSTON, Texas United States of America

REMEDY ROOFING DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY COMPLETE THUGS KATY, HOUSTON, Texas

*Consumer Comment: Denver Remedy Roofing Great

*Consumer Comment: Denver Remedy Roofing Great

*Author of original report: please read

*UPDATE Employee: Remedy Roofing responds

Do not sign anything you are given by this company they are the most unprofesional we have ever seen, look at our neighbors posting on here, and look at the complaints in other places they have worked, such as Denver colorado, Austin texas, Oklahoma city, this company is nothing but a roving storm chaser they have left many customers with no warranty and not having full filled there warranty agreements at all. As our neighbor did we signed with a competing company, in the next three days we had had remedy roofing employees come by our house to tell us that the company we chose was a bad choice and we should cancel our contract!! this is funny because neighbors who chose them had not been aproved by the insurance company and we did in the first 2 days. These people act like our neighborhoods belong to them, and because they sit on the corner like vultures we should use them if they had a real business wouldnt they have an office or somewhere to really be instead of waiting for other legitimate companies to work and then follow behind them to steal what others worked for. do your research dont trust just anyone, especially someone who just badmouths competition for the work

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2010 12:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/REMEDY-ROOFING/KATY-HOUSTON-Texas-77449/REMEDY-ROOFING-DO-NOT-USE-THIS-COMPANY-COMPLETE-THUGS-KATY-HOUSTON-Texas-630234. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on REMEDY ROOFING

Denver Remedy Roofing Great

AUTHOR: WatchDog1 - (United States of America)

I had Remedy replace my roof. They did a free estimate and worked with  my insurance company for the cost. Minus my deductible, it didn't cost me anything extra. I've read the above comments and didn't have any problems with these guys except a ladder hit my gutter and bent it in one spot and tore out one of the nails. I told them about it and they came back and fixed it. My neighbors used them too and have all had goodthings to say about them.

Denver Remedy Roofing Great

AUTHOR: WatchDog1 - (United States of America)

I had Remedy replace my roof in Denver. They did a free estimate and worked with my insurance company for the cost. Minus my deductible, it didn't cost me anything extra. I've read the above comments and didn't have any problems with these guys except a ladder hit my gutter and bent it in one spot and tore out one of the nails. I told them about it and they came back and fixed it. My neighbors used them too and have all had good things to say about them.

please read

AUTHOR: furios in katy - (USA)

not once did they or have they denied there actions! but just say how great they are, actions are louder than words the comunity involvement does not shadow there actions, and as a even worse note for the matter at our xmas meeting several of the members complained about warranty work with this company calls to the office for leak repairs did not get completed because they had taken off to chasework in san antonio, and after some research you will find them now advertising as a local company there also!!!! please research before agreeing to work with this company, also look up there offices most are nothing more than rented spaces to get a local number. buyer beware they are nothing more than gypsies moving fromtown to town

Remedy Roofing responds

AUTHOR: Remedy Roofing - (United States of America)

Please read our first rebuttal in the earlier post.  This looks like the same situation.   Please check all of our accreditations for yourself.  Katy owned and operated w/ 2 million general liability and workers compensation insurance.

Katy Chamber of Commerce CFO sits on Board

INC 500 One of the Nations Fastest growing private companies

Katy Pros

BBB

National Roofing Contractors Association

The list goes on and on.  Please go online or stop by our office to see our credentials.  Please come watch us grow with the new development breaking ground on the corner of Greenbusch and Westheimer Parkway.

Please call our CORPORATE office in KATY with any further questions

281.391.8555