Complaint Review: R.E.Monson and Sons Trucking

216 5thstnw Britt, Iowa United States of America
  • Phone: 800-463-4097
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

R.E.Monson and Sons Trucking Ron Monson and Sons I worked for R.E.Monson and Sons Trucking from May of 2002 until December of 2004.I was fired,because Monson said i was padding the time sheet,on the hourly time card that we used when hauling chicken Britt, Iowa

I worked for R.E.Monson and Sons Trucking,from May 2002 until December 2004.I was a truck driver,and worked on a hourly baces.I hauled rock,sand,hot mix and chicken litter.I was fired by Monson and Sons Trucking,for allegedly padding the time sheet.I was not!!! padding the time sheet,i was do it the way Mr.Monson tild me to do it.I then went to work for a security guard company.Thay whent out of business in 2010.I have been looking for work ever since then.I have been told by some of the companies that i have applied at,that the Monson's are telling everybody that i never worked there,or not to hire me beacuse i will pad the time card.I think this company needs to here from everybody that they screwed over.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2013 10:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/REMonson-and-Sons-Trucking/Britt-Iowa-50423/REMonson-and-Sons-Trucking-Ron-Monson-and-Sons-I-worked-for-REMonson-and-Sons-Trucking-999147. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on R.E.Monson and Sons Trucking