suite

Complaint Review: RENDERED SERVICES INC.

• Submitted: Thu, May 24, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, May 24, 2012

• Reported By: Gabe — CHICAGO Illinois United States of America
RENDERED SERVICES INC.
3611 SOUTH IRON MOUNTAIN CHICAGO, Illinois United States of America

RENDERED SERVICES INC. THIS COMPANY USED FLIMSY EXCUSE TO TOW MY CAR CHICAGO, Illinois

I parked my car at the parking lot of PLS Check Transfers, located at 2400 West 47th Street, Chicago, to remit some $100.00 home. As I was about to get into the building, I realized that I had only $20 on me, so I made a quick detour to withdraw the cash from PLS's next door neighbour, Walgreens. Less than two minutes later, I was back in Pls Check Transfers to remit money.

When I got out to the parking lot, the car was gone. So I called Rendered Services; they said the car was towed because I was not a customer of PLS, which I obviously was. I went to Rendered Services with the proof of cash transfer I just made at PLS. They told me I still have to pay the "towing fees" of $198.50 even after I showed them the Cash Transfer documentation from PLS.

How can companies like Rendered Services be allowed to be using "gotcha" moments like these to be ripping innocent people off their hard-earned monies. If there is any pending Class Action Suit against this company, I would definitely like my name to be included. Any advice about any other course of action I can take would be very appreciated.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2012 02:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RENDERED-SERVICES-INC/CHICAGO-Illinois-60609/RENDERED-SERVICES-INC-THIS-COMPANY-USED-FLIMSY-EXCUSE-TO-TOW-MY-CAR-CHICAGO-Illinois-887726. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RENDERED SERVICES INC.