Complaint Review: RENT A CENTER

• Updated: Wed, October 31, 2012

• Reported By: kellycrew2012 — WESTVILLE New Jersey United States of America
RENT A CENTER
130 BLACKHORSE PIKE AUDUBON, New Jersey United States of America

RENT A CENTER RENT-A-CENTER, RAC WORRY FREE GUARENTEE??? ..MORE LIKE WORRY ALL DAY LONG!! AUDUBON, New Jersey

*UPDATE Employee: Hi Kelly

Worry free guarentee??? yea right! First off let me start by saying they should be ashamed of themselves for the incompetent personel they have working there...they sure know how to take your money, but cannot tell you ANYTHING about specifics on what your being billed on. <~ to make it short, they tell you what you want to hear.

When my husband and myself went and filed an application they told us everything we wanted to hear and made it seem like we should of did this long ago, we even paid EXTRA for this worry free guarentee thing incase of my husband loosing his job or something..Well to start off on the day of delivery, they brought the WRONG ITEMS ( TO THIS DAY I AM SUPPOST TO HAVE A 120HURTZ 55in flat screen but was brought a 60HURTZ..) the wrong tables ( 3 OF THEM! )  and my sectional was a complete mess, ripped and falling apart so bad underneath but we couldnt tell untill it was delivered bc you have to lift it to see it... Payments are due on saturdays, ~> they start calling daily starting on wednesdays (sometimes twice daily) with a "friendly reminder" to pay ur bill ...like im an idiot or something...and saturday????forget about it, they will call you every hour on the hour until you go there n make payment..

And this worry free guarentee is a joke, my husband changed jobs so of course his payday changed, they blew up my phoneS , harrassing US THAT WE NEED TO FIND A WAY TO COME UP WITH $ OR THEY WILL BE THERE TO COLLECT THERE ITEMS....but no one could explain what we were paying extra for incase something like this happened....needless to say they gave us some BS story that made no sense at all, not to mention they FAILED TO TELL US when we signed....DONOT WASTE UR TIME OR $ ON THIS PLACE, UNLESS YOU WANT NOTHING BUT HARRASING CALLS AND INCONVEINENCE...ITS NOT WORTH IT.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2012 01:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RENT-A-CENTER/AUDUBON-New-Jersey-08106/RENT-A-CENTER-RENT-A-CENTER-RAC-WORRY-FREE-GUARENTEE-MORE-LIKE-WORRY-ALL-DAY-LONG-962769. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RENT A CENTER

Hi Kelly

AUTHOR: RAChelp - (USA)

I work at RAC and Im so sorry to hear about whats happened. I really hope that we can make this right. We want to make sure that our customers are always treated with courtesy and respect, no matter the circumstance. Please give our Customer Care team a call at 1-800-422-8186 so they can do their best to try and help with this situation. Thanks.
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC