Complaint Review: RENT A CENTER

• Updated: Thu, May 10, 2012

• Reported By: Shar — Pennsylvania United States of America
RENT A CENTER
247 YOST STREET PITTSBURGH, Pennsylvania United States of America

RENT A CENTER RAC Store Manager "Jim" is forcing me to return furniture due to late payment. I have the money to pay however he will not accept payment. My neighbor was allowed to keep her furniture even though she to PITTSBURGH, Pennsylvania

Jim, the store manager at rent a center is refusing to allow me to make payments on furniture that i rented two months ago. Instead, he is forcing me to give the furnature back due to the payment being late one week.

However, my neighbor in the same situation has been late multiple times and the store works with her and allows her to make payments when able and even changed her payment cycle to coincide with her biweekly payments.

Why arent customers treated equally? I feel as though im being treated differently because of my race.

Can someone help? I have lost the money that i put into the cost of the furniture up until now.

Please help.
Thanks

tqhardy@yahoo.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2012 11:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RENT-A-CENTER/PITTSBURGH-Pennsylvania-15221/RENT-A-CENTER-RAC-Store-Manager-Jim-is-forcing-me-to-return-furniture-due-to-late-payme-880823. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RENT A CENTER