Complaint Review: RENTALCARS.COM

• Updated: Fri, February 08, 2013

• Reported By: Santiago — orlando Florida United States of America
RENTALCARS.COM
Orlando, Florida United States of America

RENTALCARS.COM STOLD MY MONEY REFUSE TO RE PAY FULL AMOUNT. WARNING PEOPLE READ BEFORE ISSUING YOUR METHOD OF PAYMENT. RENTALCARS.COM WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY NO MATTER WHAT.Orlando Florida

On February 3, 2013 I, Isabel from Orlando Florida made a on-line reservations with a rental car company call rentalcars.com. I booked a reservation for 4 Days. This company operates from the UK. and conducts business with the majority of all rental companies in Orlando Fl. I used my Visa Bank card as an Method of payment to hold the vehicle reservation. On February 8, 2013 I arrived at the Orlando Florida State International airport, to pick up my vehicle rental. Upon arrival, I made contact with The Alamo counter Agent. The Alamo counter Agent proceeded to assist and ask this writer for proper identification. Identification was given and the reservation number was provided. The Alamo Agent proceeded to advise me that i was not legible for a vehicle rental due to not having a Master Card. I proceeded to call rentalcars.com. I made contact with a live Agent. I explained that I was not legible for a rental, due to not having A Master card. I asked for a full refund and rentalcars declined and refused to give me a full refund. My reservation was also cancel and no other options were given. At this time I had no other options to negotiate. I asked time to find a love one to assist with a Master card and rentalcars.com declined my request. I had no car rental and I lost my money. If there is someone who can assist to stop this company in stealing money from honest working people, i will join and assist with my testimony at a Court of Law. Stop this people. Stop and take away their privileges at the United States. This is ELLIGAL. Don't let this continue. How Can Car rental companies Allowed this to Happen at the Orlando International airport and ignore these issues?

I am generating this report for all public eyes. Be Carefull with who you do business. Rentalcars.com are Scammers. Rentalcars.com Do not help you when you have a problem. They are Scammers. They take your money and you wont be able to stop them legally. They operate from the Uk. Thats a Shame.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2013 02:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RENTALCARSCOM/Orlando-Florida-/RENTALCARSCOM-STOLD-MY-MONEY-REFUSE-TO-RE-PAY-FULL-AMOUNT-WARNING-PEOPLE-READ-BEFORE-I-1011030. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RENTALCARS.COM