Complaint Review: RES-V MD Natural Body Scape

• Submitted: Thu, March 15, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, March 15, 2012

• Reported By: GaryRichards7@me.com — Sebastian Florida United States of America
RES-V MD Natural Body Scape
147 North Cameron Street Internet United States of America

RES-V MD Natural Body Scape Res-V MD (GREEN TEA) A charge for $99.41 plus $3.89 appeared on our VISA credit card bank account and no indication of what it was for. We did not join the club or order any products from RES-V MD. Internet

A charge for 99.41 and 3.89 for Res-V MD occurred on our VISA bank account I was able to cancel it on the phone but no news on returns yet. I have nothing to return. I don't have any membership information to use in getting an RMA #. Any help would be appreciated. Meanwhile I am going to cancel my card and get a new one.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2012 08:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RES-V-MD-Natural-Body-Scape/internet/RES-V-MD-Natural-Body-Scape-Res-V-MD-GREEN-TEA-A-charge-for-9941-plus-389-appeared-854587. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RES-V MD Natural Body Scape