Complaint Review: RESERVATION REWARDS 800-732-7031

• Submitted: Fri, January 02, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, January 02, 2009

• Reported By:Wentzville Missouri
RESERVATION REWARDS 800-732-7031
P.O. Box 855 Shelton, Connecticut U.S.A.

RESERVATION REWARDS 800-732-7031 RESERVATION REWARDS 800-732-7031 Billed credit card for 12.00 via pizzahut.com Shelton Connecticut

RESERVATION REWARDS 800-732-7031 Showed up on my MasterCard. I called them and they verified that I somehow signed up for their service via www.pizzahut.com. I advised them that I had not signed up for their bogus service. I asked the lady who answered if she had done a google search for their company to see how many people they have ripped off. She confirmed she knew they had bad reports. She said they would refund the 12.00. I told her I would be reporting them as fraud via MasterCard. She said that was fine. I also called Pizza Hut to advise them but was transferred to a gentleman's voice mail.

Justin
Wentzville, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2009 07:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RESERVATION-REWARDS-800-732-7031/Shelton-Connecticut-06484/RESERVATION-REWARDS-800-732-7031-RESERVATION-REWARDS-800-732-7031-Billed-credit-card-for-1-407113. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RESERVATION REWARDS 800-732-7031