Complaint Review: RESOURCE CAPITAL MORTGAGE

• Reported By: florida farmer — orlando Florida United States of America
RESOURCE CAPITAL MORTGAGE
13122 KING CIRCLE CYPRESS, Texas United States of America

RESOURCE CAPITAL MORTGAGE JIM MCBRIDE TEXAS LOAN CONMAN CYPRESS, Texas

Jim Mcbride promised me a loan in 45 days all I had to do was send him 1,000 dollars which he later discounted to 600.00 because I was a nice guy.  I told him upfront we were in need of a commercial loan to save our business and it was going to be tough.  He said no problem as long as we tell him everything upfront, which we did.  He had all documents,credit report, appraisal and he said no problem......done deal.  By day 90 we had no loan but he wanted us to send him 16k upfront and he could get us a loan.  I told him from the beginning we do not pay upfront fee and of course he assured me everything was refundable.  Well we never sent him another penny and when we asked for our refund he said sure, but he never sent it.  When I told him I was going to report him he said State of Texas does not require commercial lenders to be licensed so there really was nothing I could do.  This con man scam artist asks for small upfront fee knowing good and well he can not get a loan but if he gets 1,000 from 1,000 people hes got himself a nice paycheck.  He also knows that nobody is going to hire an attorney to chase 1,000.  These lenders are predators because they prey on people and businesses that are already hurting.  How can we allow this to go unregulated and unchecked?  So now I lose my my property and business and Jim McBride gets fat sitting in the ac conning hard working people like myself.  Stay away from him and his company, I wonder if his children knows his racket?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2012 02:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RESOURCE-CAPITAL-MORTGAGE/CYPRESS-Texas-77429/RESOURCE-CAPITAL-MORTGAGE-JIM-MCBRIDE-TEXAS-LOAN-CONMAN-CYPRESS-Texas-921027. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RESOURCE CAPITAL MORTGAGE